smartLink SW-HT is a HART multiplexer that provides a simple and fast access to HART field devices without additional hardware. It is a software interface solution for HART devices connected to Allen-Bradley or Schneider Electric HART IO modules. The integrated HART-IP server enables transparent access to the HART devices.
smartLink SW-HT enables remote asset management, device configuration and monitoring. It allows to access device identification, health, diagnostics, and process data.
|Scope of Delivery|
|Software||smartLink SW-HT as Virtual machine or Docker container – additionally available via Docker Hub|
|For free||smartLink SW-HT, Software HART multiplexer. Try it with 1 HART device|
|LRA-MM-027002||smartPlus HT, License for access to one HART device|
|Additional Products and Services|
|LRA-MM-020670||DevComDroid HART – Android application for HART device communication|
|LRA-MM-020672||DevDom.iOS HART – Apple iOS application for HART device communication|
|LRA-MM-020671||DevCom2000 HART – Windows application for HART device communication|
|DBA-KM-020410||mobiLink – Mobile HART interface|
1. smartLink SW-HT – Installation on a Windows platform with Hyper-V
2. smartLink SW-HT – Change password, IP settings and update the image version
3. smartLink SW-HT – How to activate the license and import the file into smartLink software
4. smartLink SW-HT – How to enable HTTPS?
5. smartLink SW-HT – How to configure Rockwell Allen Bradley PLCs and Remote I/Os
6. smartLink SW-HT – How to configure, use and include it in AMS Device Manager