Configure & Go data Transfer between Enterprise Systems and Controllers
tManager® Enterprise Appliance Transaction Modules (eATM®) enable bi-directional data exchange between enterprise systems and ControlLogix and other controllers and are a hardware alternative to software-based solutions such as VB scripting and FactoryTalk Transaction Manager. tManager modules enable bi-directional data exchange for download of recipes and manufacturing instructions or upload of product history or equipment monitoring. Adapters (connectors) are available for a variety of databases and other connection methods such as Java Message Services (JMS). Drivers are available for Allen-Bradley, Siemens and Schneider PAC/PLCs.
Faster Implementation & Updates
- "Configure & Go" set-up and configuration with windows-based software means no programming or scripting. When connected the module automatically enumerates PLC and database tags/structures.
Easier to Operate & Maintain
- Extensive online help in the configuration software and unlimited installations on multiple computers make it easy to set-up and to monitor operation. All set-up information is stored on a single CompactFlash simplifying start-ups after shutdowns. Once configured, the module itself handles all data transfer.
Rock Solid Security
- Unlike a PC, there is no operating system to update in tManager and therefore no on-going updates. As a result it is virus resistant. The only way to access the module is through the configuration software. And it has adjustable user privileges.
Robust Data Handling & Auditing
- tManager offers the industrialization of a ControlLogix module including native backplane communication. Data availability is maximized through the use of store and forward (local buffering) and failover. Data is time stamped and all transactions can be saved to an audit log.
Automation Adapter Drivers
|Rockwell Automation CIP|
|Via the front Ethernet port|
|Siemens Industrial Ethernet|
System & Environmental
- Defining Controllers & Enumerating Tags
- Defining Databases & Enumerating Records
- Mapping Data
- Setting Up Triggers
- Logging options on the tManager
- Status feedback to controller
- Network Features for Security
- Comparison of Data Exchange Methods
- Industry Applications & Solutions
- Introduction & Product Positioning
- Getting Started Guide
- Details & Best Practices
- Performance Considerations
- tManager Demo Tools
- tManager Overview & Connectivity