Unfortunately, we have to inform you, that this year's training had to be cancelled. If you would like us to keep you updated on upcoming trainings in the future, please send us an email.
Learn how to increase your plant efficiency and optimize the costs for operation with the universal user interface PACTware.
Register free of charge for the PACTware live training 2019 (in German)!
You have the choice between two dates:
Tue, October 08, 2019 - Mühlheim a. d. Ruhr at Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG
Thu., October 10, 2019 - Mannheim at Pepperl+Fuchs AG
The training starts at 8 AM and ends at 4.45 PM
Click here to download the flyer (in German).
The training is organized by Softing, Bürkert, CodeWrights, KROHNE, Pepperl+Fuchs, Turck and Wetcon and supported by the FDT Group.We will inform you about the practical benefits of PACTware, the most widely used FDT frame application, and show you practical applications in a live demo. The speakers from process automation will report on their practical experience and present modern and user-friendly operating concepts. A product exhibition rounds off the event program.
Live demo includes:
- Device configuration in the workshop and in the system (point-to-point, network, Bluetooth, mobile)
- Early detection of faults through online diagnosis
- Monitoring the plant condition: plant-wide monitoring and targeted device diagnosis via network / with cloud connection
- Graphical support and possibilities through DTMs
- Connection of FDT and FDI technologies
We look forward to seeing you! Click here to register