Keep Your PROFIBUS Running and Benefit From Our Special Offer
Softing remains unrivaled with the current version of its PROFIBUS Tester 5.
The most efficient PROFIBUS tester offers powerful functionality in stand-alone mode, including:
- The Oscilloscope Option turns the battery-powered PROFIBUS Tester 5 in a handheld oscilloscope. This allows the experienced user to comfortably evaluate the PROFIBUS signal in order to correct bus errors even more efficiently.
- The Station Localization determines the sequence of PROFIBUS nodes and measures their distances. This measurement is performed passively on a running system. Thus, impurities can be identified quickly and easily.
And best of all: During the promotion period until end of 2017, you will receive a TrekStor SurfTab in addition to the PROFIBUS Tester 5, including the oscilloscope function. This convertible runs a Windows 10 operating system and comes with an exclusive aluminum housing.
Take advantage of this opportunity and order the "PROFIBUS Tester 5 Plus Tablet" package at a price of only EUR 3,950* using order number KPL-NN-006040.
With the PROFIBUS Tester 5 you are optimally equipped for performing mobile PROFIBUS diagnostics.
- Program Details and Offer
- Product Features
- PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit
- Optional Equipment
- Terms and Conditions
- Order Now via E-Mail or call us at 089 / 456 56-340
- Buy the PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit, part number KPL-NN-006040
- Get a free 'TrekStor SurfTab' Tablet
Now through December 31, 2017, order at a price of only EUR 3,950*.
* All prices excl. VAT. Delivery while stocks last.
Testing Bus Cabling, Bus Physics and Bus Communication “All-In-One”
- Combination of signal tester, storage oscilloscope, protocol analyzer, master simulator and cable tester functionality in a single diagnostics tool
- Stand-alone mode plus extended PC-based diagnostics
- Suited for installation, setup and commissioning, documentation, acceptance testing, network optimization, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting as well as laboratory tests
Highly Mobile Bus Tester for Testing Even Without a Notebook
- Battery-powered operation without the need for additional power supply
- Graphical display providing easy-to-understand presentation of test results
- Comprehensive network tests in stand-alone mode without requiring a notebook
Enhanced Diagnostic Features Through Complementing PC-Based Software
- Many additional features for executing, analyzing and managing bus tests in PC mode (Trend, Topology Scan, Master Simulator, Oscilloscope, Frame Analyzer)
- Quick Test and User-Controlled Test for easy network status assessment at the push of a button
- Generation of test reports describing the actual status of the PROFIBUS installation
- Ideal for less experienced users as well as for fieldbus specialists
Optional Measuring Adapter for MBP (Manchester Coded Bus Powered) Physics
- Specific signal analysis supporting MBP Physics (feeding voltage, signal deviation, signal polarity, bitrate divergence)
- Complete protocol analysis directly at PROFIBUS PA segment
PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit (KPL-NN-006040) includes:
- PROFIBUS Tester 5 (DDA-NN-006014)
- License enabled for Oscilloscope display on the PROFIBUS Tester 5 (LRA-NN-006011)
- Measuring D-sub adapter and cables (BC-600-PB-CB-DSUB-1) with reduced influence on bus operation
- PROFIBUS Diagnostics Suite software license (PB-DIAG-SUITE)
- Charger, 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Hard carrying case
- TrekStor SurfTab Tablet
|ACA-NN-006031||EIA-485 D-Sub adapter cable for testing operational networks with reduced influence on segment operation|
|D-Sub to M12 adapter set with T-piece and M12 bus termination for PROFIBUS DP|
|Digital Fieldbus Leakage Current Clamp for Locating EMC Problems, 40 ..1000 Hz, MIN/MAX, Data Hold, Measuring Cables, supplied in a Handy Case (fits in Empty Compartment of Carrying Case)|
|D-Sub Service Interface with Active Bus Termination and 90° Angled Connector for PROFIBUS DP|
|M12 Service Interface for PROFIBUS DP, Comprising M12 T-Piece, End Cap and M12 Connection Cable (1 m)|
|DDL-NL-006010||PROFIBUS PA option for BC-700-PB (BC-700-PB serial number required for order placement)|
Tablet Program Terms and Conditions
- Applies to PROFIBUS Tester 5 Kit with oscilloscope, p/n KPL-NN-006040
- Softing will ship the tablet 1-2 weeks after each order is received. Softing reserves the right to add eligible products, subtract eligible products, and change the awards during the eligible months.
- Softing reserves the right to modify the terms of this offering or to discontinue this program at any time for any reason.
- Softing reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to all eligibility.
- Participants in the Tablet Program will not, for any purpose, be considered an employee or agent of Softing. Participation in this program will not be construed as granting any rights under any Softing employee benefit plan or otherwise.
- Participants will be responsible for any tax obligations as mandated by their government.
- The Tablet Program is void where prohibited by Federal, state or local laws or company policy.
- Softing will not be held liable if the Program is in violation of specific company policies or local country laws.
- Softing recommends that all participants inquire with their employer to identify whether they can participate in incentive programs.
This offer is good in Germany only and is subject to change. Allow 4-6 weeks for your tablet. Order must be received between October 23, 2017 and December 31, 2017. Any taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Copyright 2017 - Softing Industrial Automation GmbH.