Is your PROFIBUS network causing you surprise downtime?
The PROFIBUS Tester 5 can help you find the reason your PROFIBUS network is down. The PROFIBUS Tester 5 can help you find problems early before your PROFIBUS network causes downtime.
When your PROFIBUS devices stop communicating, and production stops, you need answers fast. You don’t have time to learn complicated troubleshooting devices. You need a tool you can grab and go, connect to your PROFIBUS network, and find problems with PROFIBUS devices, cables, and connectors on the entire PROFIBUS network.
That’s exactly what the PROFIBUS Tester 5 does. The PROFIBUS Tester 5 runs a battery of tests and provides a score, including red/green/yellow indication, of the health of your PROFIBUS network. You even have an oscilloscope mode that can provide indication of proper voltage levels, signal reflections, and distortions. The PROFIBUS Tester 5 can map out your topology of devices, and gives you an indication of distance to fault.
Until August 30, 2017, buy the PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit, and the package will include a Windows 10 tablet and PROFIBUS Diagnostics Suite Software.
- Program Details and Offer
- Product Features
- PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit
- Optional Equipment
- Terms and Conditions
- Call Softing: 865.251.5252 or email email@example.com
- Mention this ad
- Buy the PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit, part number DDL-NN-006012
- Get a free Windows 10 Tablet
Now through August 31, 2017, get a Windows 10 tablet, with GPS, with Bluetooth, with WiFi, with 32GB storage, and with PROFIBUS Diagnostics Suite Software installed so you can store your test results, view trends, and perform in-depth diagnostics conveniently on your new tablet.
When you go into the field, you can take the tablet, or leave the tablet behind because the PROFIBUS Tester 5 is the only PROFIBUS network troubleshooting tool that allows you to fully troubleshoot your PROFIBUS network cables and devices without the need to lug a laptop into the field.
The PROFIBUS Tester 5 helps you troubleshoot PROFIBUS signals, cables, the protocol, and device configuration.
- Spur (devices not in the main loop) cables
- Wrong cable types
- Bus termination issues
- Short circuits
- Unwanted loads
- Increased cable resistance between lines A and B
Perform logical analysis
- Identify parameter and configuration errors
- Analyze PROFIBUS data, error frames, and retries
PROFIBUS Tester 5 includes two modes
- Standalone mode: Take the PROFIBUS Tester 5 into the field and troubleshoot your PROFIBUS Networks and devices without a laptop
- PC / tablet mode: Connect tester to network, connect tester to tablet, run tests from the tablet and use your tablet to manage your tests and perform diagnostics in the PROFIBUS Diagnostics Suite software
PROFIBUS Tester 5 kit (DDL-NN-006012) includes:
- PROFIBUS Tester 5 (DDA-NN-006014)
- License enabled for Oscilloscope display on the PROFIBUS Tester 5 (LRA-NN-006011)
- Measuring D-sub adapter and cables (BC-600-PB-CB-DSUB-1) with reduced influence on bus operation
- PROFIBUS Diagnostics Suite software license (PB-DIAG-SUITE)
- Charger, 100 – 240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Hard carrying case
Additional Products and Services
|ACA-NN-006031||EIA-485 D-Sub adapter cable for testing operational networks with reduced influence on segment operation|
|D-Sub to M12 adapter set with T-piece and M12 bus termination for PROFIBUS DP|
|Digital Fieldbus Leakage Current Clamp for Locating EMC Problems, 40 ..1000 Hz, MIN/MAX, Data Hold, Measuring Cables, supplied in a Handy Case (fits in Empty Compartment of Carrying Case)|
|D-Sub Service Interface with Active Bus Termination and 90° Angled Connector for PROFIBUS DP|
|M12 Service Interface for PROFIBUS DP, Comprising M12 T-Piece, End Cap and M12 Connection Cable (1 m)|
Tablet Program Terms and Conditions
- Applies to PROFIBUS Tester 5 Kit with oscilloscope, p/n DDL-NN-006012
- Softing will ship the tablet 4-6 weeks after each order is received. Softing reserves the right to add eligible products, subtract eligible products, and change the awards during the eligible months.
- Softing reserves the right to modify the terms of this offering or to discontinue this program at any time for any reason.
- Softing reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to all eligibility.
- Participants in the Tablet Program will not, for any purpose, be considered an employee or agent of Softing. Participation in this program will not be construed as granting any rights under any Softing employee benefit plan or otherwise.
- In the United States, each participant is responsible for all Federal, state or local taxes.
- Participants in other countries will also be responsible for any tax obligations as mandated by their government.
- The Tablet Program is void where prohibited by Federal, state or local laws or company policy.
- Softing will not be held liable if the Program is in violation of specific company policies or local country laws.
- Softing recommends that all participants inquire with their employer to identify whether they can participate in incentive programs.
This offer is good in the United States and Canada only and is subject to change. Allow 4-6 weeks for your tablet. Order must be received between May 12, 2017 and August 31, 2017. Any taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Copyright 2017 - Softing Inc.